1. What is the best novel you ever read in you life?
2. What was the most influential from your read before?
3. What was most interesting last book you read, why (just some reasoning)?
4. Why do you think literature has sense? Literature, not textbooks
5. Why do you think it still has sense?
6. Why literature is important to you personally?
7. Any ideas where it goes? To a short “twitter format” “new age” or something else?
8. Why we are looking alternative reality in unreal or “not our own” stories rather than living our lives?
9. Can literature help with it? Not as a model but as a mediator of drive?
10. What association you have in your mind when somebody is saying names: “Joyce, Ulysses, Proust, Beckett”
11. What association you have in your mind when somebody is saying names:“Huxley, Faulkner, Pynchon, Bellow”?
12. Why do you think some people put too much sense on these practically obviously senseless lives and stories?
13. What makes book important for you, for society?
14. What will be a book that you definitely want to read no matter how much time you have?
15. What will be a topic of book that you will think yo get when you have a time?